Hema Brisbane And Region 12th Edition
A map of the greater Brisbane region, Bribe Island to Coomera and west to Ipswich, on one side (1:100,000) and a lower scale overview of the city and surrounding regions on the reverse (1:300,000). There are also maps of Brisbane city and the Gold Coast inset, along with official ferry and rail maps. Includes caravan parks, 24-hour fuel, postcodes, accommodation and more.
- Primary Map of the greater Brisbane area at a scale of 1:100,000 which features Brisbane and surrounding regions (including Bribie Island, Coomera & Ipswich) as well as major highways, 24-hour fuel stops and other points of interest
- A detailed map of Brisbane City & the Gold Coast
- Brisbane rail and ferry maps
Brisbane, Queensland’s capital, is nestled amongst the curves of the Brisbane River. The city enjoys a subtropical climate and a relaxed, outdoor lifestyle with a wide range of excellent shopping, dining and cultural experiences on offer. The compact CBD is dotted with restaurants, cafés, pubs and lush parks and gardens, such as the Roma Street Parklands and the City Botanic Gardens, in which to relax after a day’s shopping or the excitement of the Treasury Casino. It is a short stroll across the river to the South Bank Parklands, which contain great restaurants and cafés, shops, pubs and a beach-fringed lagoon.
- Edition: 12th
- Publication Date: 01/07/17
- Scale: 1:100,000
- Folded size (WxHxD): 140mm X 250mm x 3mm
- Flat size (WxH): 700mm X 1000mm