Dometic 8700 Awning Standard Hardware - Black
Dometic's 8700 Awning Hardware is purpose-built for performance in the harshest Australian conditions. Created as a Universal Awning Hardware Kit it will also suit pre-existing 8300, 8500 & 9000 Awning Barrels. Featuring a heavy-duty, powder coated aluminium construction and cast aluminium safety latches it is built to last, while the soft grip handles and five-star locking knob make is simple to use.
There are 3 sizes of 8700 awning hardware available and they can be used with your existing awning barrels if required. Matching the earlier versions they are based on the amount of space/height your trailer has available to mount the hardware. It is recommended to install the largest size that will suit your caravan.
- Ultra Short: Requires a minimum wall height of 1475mm
- Standard (Previously know as short): Requires a minimum wall height of 1620mm
- Tall: Requires a minimum wall height of 1925mm
If you are looking to replace your existing Hardware you can determine your current hardware size by measuring your Main Arm and matching to one of the following sizes:
Ultra Short Main Arm Length: 1350mm
Short/Standard Main Arm Length: 1550mm
Tall Main Arm Length: 1855mm
- Heavy duty aluminium construction
- Powder coated
- Cast aluminium safety latches
- Soft grip handles
- Five-star locking knobs for better grip
- 1 year warranty.
- Minimum Wall Height Required 1620mm
- Black Powder Coated Finish
- Suits 8700 Awnings
- Flat Wall Installation Only
- Can be used with existing 8300, 8500 Awning Barrels
Pease note: This is not a stocked item, we order this item in when it is ordered by customers