B.E.S.T. Inline Water Filter 3/4 BSP Threads With Brass Connections
This B.E.S.T. Inline, model 322HB (HB is for on the Hose - Brass connection), is DIY Installation - it connects to your drinking water/filling hose in less than a minute.
This Inline is dual purpose - it can be used on your hose to fill your tanks and also when you are connected directly to mains water!
- Reversible- if the flow reduces, simply reverse the unit, hook it back up and flush the dirt away.
- Compact- stores away with your hose.
- Removes Taste and Odour- Removes chemicals for approx. 5000 L - great tasting water.
- Kills Bacteria- Uses a full bed of SilverSafe® Silver coated crystals to kill harmful bacteria.
- Stops Parasites- Prevents Giardia, cryptosporidium from entering your drinking water.
- No set replacement times- Safe even after periods of non-use. No need to refrigerate. Replace your Inline only when it is used up.
- Sealed- no cartridges to replace
- Produces great tasting water for longer than domestic units - "...its the SilverSafe® that sets B.E.S.T. apart from the rest!" (Caravan and Motorhome magazine)
Standard brass 'garden style' hose fittings supplied by hardware stores contain lead. To combat this issue, B.E.S.T. Water Filters now supplies our own Lead-Free Brass hose fittings which are machined up, in Brisbane, QLD.