AL-KO Coupling Lockable 2.0T Fixed 3 Bolt Hole
Part Number 614065LPL
Original price $99.95 - Original price $99.95
Original price $99.95
$99.95 - $99.95
Current price $99.95
- The new AL-KO Lockable Coupling range incorporates a lock into the body forging of the coupling for a built-in anti-theft solution. This eliminates the need for a separate coupling lock for simple, convenient & cost-effective protection.
- With rising levels of theft of caravans & trailers, security solutions have not only become a way of the times, they’re also most likely a part of your insurance requirements.
- In response, AL-KO Australia & New Zealand is pleased to announce the release of an innovative new range of lockable couplings.
- The locking solution offers protection whether the trailer or caravan is connected to a towing vehicle or when left parked.
When in the lock position, the coupling simply restricts necessary movements of internal components required to engage or dis-engage the tow ball from the coupling.
- With the locking mechanism incorporated into the body of the coupling, the new AL-KO Lockable Couplings are available in three 50mm ball versions: non-braked 750kg Fixed, 2T Over-ride and 3.5T Fixed, for electric-braked trailers.
- All options are AS4177.3 and ADR Compliant.
- The couplings are compatible with a standard 50mm tow ball and match existing popular hole patterns for an easy swap over for retro fitment. Each coupling comes with 2 keys.
- The added feature to this range is the new XL Grip handle – providing an enlarged grip area when compared to the classic coupling design for enhanced comfort and ease of use.
- Ideal for Caravans, Campers, Plant, Flat top, Toy Haulers, Enclosed, Horse Floats, Motorcycle, Tradesman Trailers.