Black Anti Flap Kit Long 2300 - 2400mm
The Aussie Traveller Anti Flap Kit has set the revolutionary standard for preventing wind flap and successfully adding walls for RV roll-out awnings. Wind flap is prevented thanks to the full length clamp that holds on to your awning’s outside edge. This added stability can potentially reduce damage to your awning in particularly windy conditions
The inbuilt tracks of the anti flap kit provide a means of connection for erecting privacy walls, sunscreens, and fly netting. Once a wall is added, the anti flap kit creates a wind and waterproof seal between the edge of the awning fabric and the wall, providing extra protection to your caravan’s outdoor area.
The anti flap kit comes in three different length sizes and is suited to roll out awning brands: Carefree and Dometic.
- Reduces damage to your awning by preventing wind flap
- Inbuilt tracks privide a means of connection for erecting privacy walls, sunscreens and fly netting
- Creates a wind and waterproof seal between awning fabric and wall
- Increases strength and stability
- Reduces water pooling
- Fittings and instructions are included.
- 2 × inbuilt sail tracks
- Suitable for awnings that extend between 2300mm to 2400mm (Carefree or Dometic)
- Short 2100mm - 2200mm
- Medium 2200mm - 2300mm
- Long 2300mm - 2400mm
Suits - A & E, Domentic, Carefree and Colarado Awnings